Regional Business Showcase
Take steps today to position your company for tomorrow’s economy
The Regional Business Showcase is slated for October 13, 2011 and is being held at Piqua High School, 1 Indian Trail, Piqua.
Through the Regional Business Showcase, you have the opportunity to:
- Promote your company in a cost-effective manner
- Make a media splash – advertise through the Showcase Marketing piece, which will include an article on your company, a 2" x 2" company ad (ad may be upgraded at your discretion), and will be distributed to some 40,000 business and residential subscribers.
- Brand your company
- Reach a broad audience of qualified buyers
- Meet with your current customers
- Meet prospects face-to-face
- Announce a new product or service
- Demonstrate and sell your products or services
- Network with other exhibitors
- Promote doing business locally
Click here to view highlights of 2009 Regional Business Showcase
Please click here to view the 2011 registration form.
View Michael Caruso's - Keynote Speaker - website: http://www.michaelangelocaruso.com/